I am so excited to share this chicken meatball recipe with you because it is so simple to whip up and have on the table in 30 minutes! They can be added to your favorite pasta, over zoodles, or just on their own. What I love even more about this recipe is the clean-up is easy peasy making it the perfect weeknight meal.
This recipe is also great because it’s a healthier alternative using ground chicken, making it lower in cholesterol. You could also substitute the chicken with ground turkey.
Baked Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil then spray with a cooking spray to prevent the meatballs from sticking.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Take off rings and mix ingredients with your hands.
- Roll meatballs into 1 inch balls. This should make somewhere between 28-32 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in the oven and set the timer for 25 minutes at 400° F. (not a necessary step, but if you would like to brown both sides of the meatballs flip them after the first 15 minutes)
- Before enjoying, make sure the internal temperature has reached 165° F.